PwC Health Industries R&R - Pharma Risk Strategy & Compliance Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Specialty/Competency: Conduct and Compliance
Industry/Sector: Pharma and Life Sciences
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our Regulatory Implementation practice, within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
Our team helps organisations construct, implement, and monitor compliance processes that promote ongoing compliance with regulations. As part of the team, you’ll help our clients enhance their organisational structure, analyse current operations and technology in order to create cost effective compliant operations that support performance objectives and sustainable value for our client.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Additional Educational Preferences :
Juris Doctorate or Master of Public Health may be considered.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of, and success performing on, compliance-related consulting engagements within a top consulting firm, including:
– Development of solutions related to strategy, operations and management in:
1) Corporate compliance (i.e. developing and assessing corporate compliance programs, constructing monitoring and auditing programs, supporting internal risk assessments and/or investigations, and implementing and/or operating integrated compliance controls in business practices) related to Medicare, Medicaid or Health Insurance Exchange regulations, requirements, and operating environments;
2) Audit preparations and responses to requests within the Healthcare Industry;
– Participation in the development of presentations or reports to managerial audiences and supporting implementation enhancements for clients and external audiences;
– Communications with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven extensive functional and industry knowledge associated with one or more of the following functional domains: CMS Audit Protocols, Corporate and Medicare Compliance Programs, Medicare-Medicaid Program Readiness, CMS Data Validation, Compliance Monitoring and Reporting.
Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge of at least three of the following: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA); Financial One-Third Audits; CMS Audit Program Protocols; Seven Elements; Program Compliance Oversight Group (PCOG), Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption (ABAC); and Data Validation, Audit Compliance Monitoring Programs, Medical Affairs & Clinical Compliance. Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with leading client-facing consulting teams, including: – Communicating with external clients and internal staff in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
– Leveraging project management and project facilitation skills, especially with leading and facilitating teams and developing client proposals;
– Managing multiple, complex projects with medium to large staff teams;
– Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
– Advising clients or senior management on compliance issues, regulatory interpretation, assessing compliance risk and controls, implementation compliance monitoring and controls;
-Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.