PwC Oracle Technical Cloud Senior Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Industry/Sector: IMA X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within PwC’s Oracle Services Practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success serving as a team member who understands various Oracle application-based solutions and contributes as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions, including the following:
– Technical components to an implementation (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development);
– Implementation and support of Oracle packaged solutions, including but not limited to: Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion. Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success as a team leader by supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
– Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff;
– Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates an intimate level of knowledge about the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities and success as a team member understanding various Oracle application-based solutions, especially in one or more of the technical components to an implementation, including (but not limited to) Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development, and the following other areas:
– Contributing as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions;
– Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment;
– Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions;
– Building relationships with clients;
– Developing an awareness of Firm services;
– Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
– Delivering clear requests for information;
– Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
– Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment , proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.