PwC Oracle Finance Cloud Senior Associate in Dallas, Texas
Industry/Sector: CM X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our Finance team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As part of our finance team, you’ll focus on providing the support companies need in their Finance Transformation journey enabled by Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM. You will be part of a team that helps clients rethink their Finance functions as they leverage new Cloud technology including RPA, Machine Learning and Analytics in conjunction with their ERP platform. You will bring a blend of process and technology expertise to create the next generation Finance function.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Considerable knowledge and understanding of Hyperion based solutions.
– Considerable experience consulting, designing, implementing and contributing as a functional team member.
– Considerable financial consulting knowledge with experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of Hyperion packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
– Considerable knowledge and exposure to the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities.
– Considerable experience and broad subject matter expertise with Hyperion functional configuration and development with emphasis on core financial business processes including: reporting to close, budgeting and planning, financial analytics, and internal/external reporting.
– Considerable experience designing, implementing and supporting complex financial business processes in a Hyperion environment.
– Considerable experience in designing, building, testing and deploying Hyperion solutions.
– Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
– Demonstrated experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Minimum years experience required
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.