PwC Oracle Technical Cloud Senior Associate in Dallas, Texas
Industry/Sector: TMT X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career within PwC’s Oracle Services Practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
Share relevant thought leadership.
Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success serving as a team member who understands various Oracle application-based solutions and contributes as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions, including the following:
– Technical components to an implementation (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development);
– Implementation and support of Oracle packaged solutions, including but not limited to: Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion. Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of, and success as both an individual contributor and team member with, identifying and addressing client needs by actively participating in client discussions and meetings, communicating a broad range of Firm services, and managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents. Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge about the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues. Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team member understanding various Oracle application-based solutions, especially in one or more of the technical components to an implementation, including (but not limited to) Architecture, Infrastructure, Middleware and Application Development, and the following other areas: – Contributing as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions;
– Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment;
– Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions;
– Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients;
– Developing an awareness of Firm services;
– Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
– Delivering clear requests for information;
– Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
– Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment , proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Minimum years experience required
- 3 years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.