PwC Financial Crimes Technology Manager in New York, New York
Specialty/Competency: Data and Analytics Technologies
Industry/Sector: Banking and Capital Markets
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our Analytics Technology practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You’ll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
Our team helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Management, Management Information Systems, Information Technology
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success within the following areas:
– Consulting in the financial crimes space and working in a regulatory environment;
– Utilizing AML systems (including data mapping and profiling, and system tuning and optimization) and leading sanctions and RPA systems, and implementation of these systems;
– Providing end-to-end implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and sanctions systems and platforms;
– Utilizing intelligent robotic process automation tools (Automation Anywhere, Pega, UiPath, etc.), and AML systems technologies (Actimize, Mantas, Fircosoft, etc.); and,
– Using one or more of the following: of SQL, SAS, R, Python, Ruby, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire and Tableau.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success within the following areas:
– Leading a key work stream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital for team members;
– Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients, leveraging PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Lotus notes;
– Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data; as it relates to the project requirements in the financial crimes space;
– Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process in a consultative environment; and,
– Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement work stream(s).
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.