PwC Quote to Cash Director - Customer Transformation in New York, New York
Industry/Sector: TMT X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%
A career in our Customer Sales and Services practice, within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers’ underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analog mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.
Our team helps our clients explore new ways to move beyond the traditional sales model so that they can thrive in a fast changing marketplace with the right strategies to drive the bottom line. We help our clients with service and revenue growth, contact centre optimisation, and sales force strategy and effectiveness.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven industry consulting expertise in assessing sales effectiveness and productivity performance gaps with B2B and B2C product/service sales environments and drive bottom line improvements.
– Demonstrates thought leader knowledge of sales operations and field sales emphasizing an extensive track record of managing large scale projects that involve thinking critically about the business model and processes, and articulating a vision for the future of the business through thought leadership.
– Demonstrates expertise and a proven record of success leading complex projects related to sales operations, as well as sales operations technologies and how they impact the overall sales operations.
– Demonstrates expertise and a proven record of success with driving business development and sales with clients in the $2-4 million range annually.
– Demonstrates proven extensive record of successful interactions with senior leadership in client organizations, especially within sales operations in the customer space. A proven record of success at a consulting firm within a managerial capacity.
– Demonstrates proven industry sales and management consulting expert-level skills in front office sales (e.g., sales effectiveness, channel design & partner management, sales process design, organizational design and coverage models, compensation, selling methodologies) with companies with $500M in annual revenue and more, including driving sales efficiency/productivity improvements and leveraging sustained client relationships to network, negotiate, persuade, identify and sell potential new service opportunities. Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities to direct teams, identifying and addressing client needs, preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials, and defining resource requirements, which includes: – Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
– Leveraging industry knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management and project facilitation;
– Developing client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how;
– Identifying and addressing client needs;
– Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
– Leveraging business transformation skills and analytical skills (translating complex problems into simple and actionable tasks) leading to successful change enablement with quantifiable results;
– Collaborating with CIC leadership and sectors to drive revenue into existing client bases;
– Partnering with change consulting partners, technology consulting and others to deliver full lifecycle projects across our client base.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.