PwC Experienced Business Recruiting Manager in Tampa, Florida
Specialty/Competency: IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and/or proven record of success with recruiting/sourcing strategy development and execution, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
– Understanding and utilizing recruiting systems, technologies and protocols;
– Collaborating with sourcing professionals, hiring leaders, and business stakeholders;
– Contributing to full candidate life-cycle candidate recruitment and relationship building;
– Performing recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices;
– Demonstrating experience in full lifecycle lateral/experienced recruiting, from sourcing to onboarding active and passive candidates in an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house corporate talent team.
– Overseeing and driving the full lateral/experienced recruitment process, including hiring manager communication, assisting with business workforce planning, providing talent mix/ talent availability recommendations, preparing and posting job descriptions, performing direct sourcing, screening candidates, delivering approved talent assessments, coordinating interviews, and, selling the Firm brand from offer negotiation to closing and onboarding;
– Utilizing interpersonal, verbal, and written business communication skills, emphasizing the ability to tailor messages appropriately by audience;
– Working with Hiring Leaders and the interview support teams to confirm candidates are assessed consistently against defined interview standards and in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations;
– Understanding and interpreting data while collaborating with key stakeholders to identify actionable insights for continuous improvement and make better decisions that ultimately drives quality in hires;
– Implementing multi-faceted talent acquisition strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring leaders;
– Managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout the recruitment lifecycle to establish compliance, consistency, and quality;
– Assessing business needs and talent markets while developing and executing recruitment strategies, programs and tools that support of business objectives; and,
– Building long term, value-added relationships with prospects, including managing candidate communities, providing meaningful experiences during the identification and attraction processes, and, maintaining relationships with candidates not selected.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.